Our Youngest 'Kids'

Our Youngest 'Kids'
Don'cha Just Love 'em!

Tuesday 2 July 2013

This weeks offering

 
Hi all, hope you have had a good week.
Things have been a bit quiet here really, I finished last week off with our monthly 'Craft and Chat' club. We take turns to demonstrate a different project each month (except me, I'm just not confident enough to stand up in front of a crowd, no matter how small!!), this months demo (thanks to June) was Zentangle, I have tried it before but not for ages and while I like the affect, I don't really think it is for me.
So on to this weeks card and I have made it using an embossing folder for the background, then a fancy labels die from Spellbinders and it is finished off with a lovely sentiment stamp and some ribbon.
Well that's all from me at the moment,
hope you have a lovely week and that the weather is good to you,
take care,
lots o' love,
Jo
xx oo xx oo

3 comments:

  1. Love the combination of the embossing and Spellbinders dies. It is so effective - particularly with the white + one colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jo! this is lovely! i love your colours and having just spent the weekend at my mums die cutting I'd love to know which labels die this is-it's gorgeous!! hope you had a good birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jo, so crisp and clean and elegant. Great use of the dies and embossing. That blue is delicious.
    Hope you have a good week
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete