Our Youngest 'Kids'

Our Youngest 'Kids'
Don'cha Just Love 'em!

Sunday 14 July 2013

This weeks card

Hi all, well it has been another quiet week in the Llewelyn-Brinsley house. I have been doing a lot of crafting though, I have almost finished a cardigan I am knitting for myself and I actually picked up my cross stitch this week for the first time in ages. I am also crocheting a blanket for our bed which is coming on really nicely.
Anyway, on to this weeks card. I have used a sheet of dotted swiss card for the background on to which I have put a strip of black with white on top which has been pricked with a parchment tool to make the holes. I then put a strip of double sided tape down the middle and covered it with micro beads. I then used the grand deckle oval Nestie and put a sentiment on to finish it off. It is then finished with a ribbon, some hat pins and a dazzler.
Hope you like it, have a good week,
 take care
Jo
x

1 comment:

  1. Your card is very elegant, Jo! Love the sentiment and the pins! Glad you've had some good crafting time!

    ReplyDelete