Our Youngest 'Kids'

Our Youngest 'Kids'
Don'cha Just Love 'em!

Sunday 27 October 2013

Good morning all, I hope you are all feeling well. I know it has been a while since my last post and once again I can only say sorry for that. I have been making my Christmas cards lately, and although I don't have that many to do, they seem to have taken all my time. I have finished them now so will hopefully get back into the swing of things. Things have been very quiet in our house lately, although we are going to my step son's house for lunch today which I am really looking forward to. It is always nice when someone else does the cooking, but not only that , we are meeting his new girlfriend for the first time so that is doubly exciting. So now onto this weeks card. I have used cream card for the background which I have embossed and pricked round the edge. I then used a Nestability for the tag which I stamped on using one of the Spellbinder stamps, I also used Nesties for the border at the bottom, the swirl and the poppies. The lady image is a steampunk image from Kanban, and I used a piece of matching paper to paper piece the coat. Well that's it for this week, I hope you remembered to put your clocks back, I can't wait for the dark nights as I love them, not sure why but I always have. Take care and hope you all have a good week.
Be back soon
Jo xx
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Jo! Love the colors and flowers and the image! Lovely design!

    ReplyDelete