Our Youngest 'Kids'

Our Youngest 'Kids'
Don'cha Just Love 'em!

Sunday 2 June 2013

This weeks card

Well, good evening ladies. I hope you have all had a good week.
I went to the Sincerely Yours Craft fayre at Lincoln Showground last Sunday and had a good time, which included spending loads of money. I got some stuff that I needed and some stuff that I just wanted.
So on to this weeks card. I have done this one using Nesties which I have to admit I am loving. There's not much to say about it really as it is quite a plain card, but I really love the colour and the dies, I hope you like it.
Anyway, I am just about to watch The Voice, so will say bye-bye for now.
Have a good week,
till next time
Big Hugz
x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Jo! I love the aqua and white combo and the embossing! Pretty bling!

    ReplyDelete