Our Youngest 'Kids'

Our Youngest 'Kids'
Don'cha Just Love 'em!

Monday 8 April 2013

"And I'm Feeling Fine..."


 
Hello ladies, just a quick post to let you know that I am feeling a little better today, I have no idea what is wrong with me but I have been asleep for four days so far!!! Did manage a few hours up today and have finally eaten something so I must be on the mend.
 
I wanted to show you another card really as I started this blog and haven't posted anything new yet! I made the above card using one of the new Spellbinders Die D-Lites - Bonsai tree. It cuts out beautifully, I used a little bit of the inside of a cereal packet to get the paper out of the die easier but it didn't really need it. I also used the fancy labels die with a peel-off (I still go old-school now and then!) and some fancy fabric I got from Jo Channon's shop in Coningsby 'Let's Create' (my fave shop at the mo).
Anyway, going back to sleep, hope you like the card and I will be back again soon.
Take Care,
Lots of Love,
Jo
xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely jo!glad ur better.irene xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better today - hope you continue to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Jo! Love the blue and the diecuts! Wonderful design! I am happy to hear you are feeling better today! Take care and hope you're feeling 100% soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Jo this is really beautiful. Love how you have used that die it looks like a piece of Jasper ware.
    So glad to read that you are feeling a little better, there are some terrible bugs going round at the moment.
    Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful cards
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete